It also comprises distribution, medium, power, and generator transformers with 40 MVA to 132 kV. There is a broad range of ratings and capacities available for Oil Immersed Transformer. These transformers can have a rating of 50 kVA all the way to over 2500 kVA (that is 2.5 MVA).
Medium voltage oil filled transformers are intended for outdoor installation due to their mechanism and fluid use, posing specific health and safety risks. This occupies less space compared to a dry type transformer counterpart with a similar capacity. Meanwhile, dry type transformers are excellent in both indoor and outdoor installations.
• Power rating [MVA] • Core • Rated voltages (HV, LV, TV) • Insulation coordination (BIL, SIL, ac tests) • Short-circuit Impedance, stray flux • Short-circuit Forces • Loss evaluation • Temperature rise limits, Temperature limits • Cooling, cooling method • Sound Level • Tap changers (DTC, LTC)
provide design consulting service in accordance with customer requirements, and provide separate design scheme according to different customer markets to make products more competitive.
• We can provide on-site installation instructions, commissioning and after sales service. (Fee-for-service)
• You will get free lifelong technical advice from our highly qualified engineers. This will give you a lot of confidence when buying from our company.
• We guarantee the ongoing supply and preferential prices for spare and wearing parts.
• Our highly qualified team of service technicians are well equipped to keep your transformer operating at high efficience at all times.