The 10 KV oil-immersed distribution transformer is an important part of the medium-scale mining area distribution network. Because of its compact structure, small size and easy movement, it has also been purchased by many Bitcoin mining farms.
According to the cooling method of the core part, 10 kv transformer can be divided into: 10 kv oil-immersed transformer and 10 kv dry-type transformer. The 10 KV oil-immersed distribution transformer is an important part of the medium-scale mining area distribution network.
1. Ambient air temperature: -5~+40 and the average temperature should not exceed +35 in 24h.
2. Install and use indoors. Altitude above sea level for operation site should not exceed 2000M.
3. Relative humidity should not exceed 50% at max temperature +40. Higher relative humidity is allowed at lower temperature. Ex. 90% at +20. But in view of the temperature change, it is possible that moderate dews will produce casually.
4. Installation gradient not exceed 5.
5. Install in the places without fierce vibration and shock and the sites insufficient to erode the electrical components.
6. Any specific requirement, consult with manufactory.